Chairman, Patent Attorney Hiroshi Inoue
|Graduated from the Department of Nuclear Engineering, Osaka University
|Completed Master’s course (Nuclear Engineering major) from Osaka University Graduate School, Master of Engineering
|April 1985 to June 1999
|Worked at Toshiba Corporation
|Registered as a Patent Attorney
|August 1999 to May 2001
|Iowa State University Business School (USA), MBA
|Established Ishin IP International (Previous name Inoue Patent and Trademark Office)
|Specific Infringement Lawsuit Agency (Intellectual Property Rights)
Patent attorney activities (including career)
- 2009 Branch Manager, Chugoku Branch Office, Japan Patent Attorneys Association
- Director, Japan Institute of Invention and Innovation, Yamaguchi Prefecture
- Member, Japan Institute of Invention and Innovation, Hiroshima Prefecture
- Director, Legal Professional Network of Yamaguchi Prefecture
- Part-time lecturer (Graduate School of Innovation and Technology Management, Yamaguchi University; Tokuyama University; National Institute of Technology, Tokuyama College; Ube National College of Technology; Yamaguchi College of Arts)
Japan advocates being an intellectual property-oriented nation, a paradigm shift that emphasizes invisible values and rights such as “Knowledge” and “Information” rather than “Articles” is rapidly progressing. Profits can no longer be generated through cost-cutting measures because of a sudden, and wide-spread drop in prices in various industries.
Even in this situation, there is a demand for unique and high value-added products in both the manufacturing and services industries and maintaining high profitability will be difficult if building brand power is neglected.
Acquiring intellectual property rights such as patent rights to protect technical ideas, design rights to protect designs, and trademark rights to protect brand names are being given increasingly high importance to demonstrate competitiveness in the market.
At Ishin IP International, all members intend to come together as a team and work to promote the protection and utilization of intellectual property that is rooted in local industries and communities through the application procedure of intellectual property rights, consulting and licensing business, and assist in the change to an IP driven (Intellectual property driven) type of society.